Monday, August 11, 2008

August?


11th August 2008, that sounds about right.

Trust me when I say this year has been the fastest year I've ever felt. Last month it was only January, last week was March and only 2 days ago it was June.

Today it's already August.

I'm finally done with Foundation. Ok la, been done with it practically a week ago but only now I've the mood to blog so don't complain. So, where was I?

Ah yes, foundation. A year which felt like a year but one which I barely had time to register in my life and before I knew it, it had ended.

8 am mornings

Icy-cold shower

Annoying classmates that I'd to face everyday

Washing, drying, folding my clothes - ohh, hateness number 1


With that, so have these.

HOORAY!

To those who had completed their pre-U (A-levels, matric etc..) months ago and are already doing their degree, please keep your silence and let me enjoy my moment.

OoOmMmM....................................................oOoMmmM......................................................OoOooMMmm.................................................

Ok, enjoy time is over.

Now I'm bored.

4 comments:

syashot said...

haha..enjoy!

(^_^)

Anonymous said...

annoying classmates....hmm i wonder who might that be..heheh

dumplings and pau said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dumplings and pau said...

Mimi, you know I know =P

Well, the whole class know except THEM.