Wednesday, August 20, 2008

You're 18!

When I was done with Foundation, the hardest thing to do was to leave MSU. Not because I loved my college (are you kidding me?), but because I found it hard to leave my housemates and most importantly, my brother.

 

26072008816  

 

He entered MSU in June 2008, doing FMS, the same course as I did. If I had the authority, I'd have send him to Riam Tech, near to home. But then, he would never learn living on his own would he? So when he went there, my parents were worried as to whether he could cope. Not in his studies, but whether he could be independent. Thus, they visited us monthly. Naturally, as his sister, it was my responsibility to look out for him. I didn't fuss because like my parents, I too was worried. I felt that he was growing up too fast.

 

I made sure we had dinner together at least once a week so we could catch up on each other's live. He would nag at me for not finishing my food and drink and helped me with them. Thank you! You're my "vacuum cleaner" forever!

 

Sometimes I helped him with his laundry (I hateee this), groceries and bought lunch or dinner for him. I checked on whether he'd eaten everyday. I bought stuff for him whenever I went out. Stuff that sisters do la. Of course, there were times when I got impatient at him. Sisters also do that. They get impatient. Hehe.

 

Coz among my siblings, I was always overprotective of him the most. If you guys think I was spoilt before entering NS, you should have met my brother  =| He's the most dasyat one.

 

Anyways, since today's his birthday (I'm exactly a year older than him =) ) and I couldn't be there, I've arranged a little something for him beforehand.

 

Who's this..016 

A suprise for the birthday boy =) They said he cried. Dunno true or not.

 

To my ex-housemates, thank you for helping. I appreciate it a lot!

To my brother, Happy 18th Birthday! Now you can withdraw RM 201.00 from the ATM! Study hard and be a doctor aite? I'll be waiting =D

5 comments:

Effa said...

awWWWW
so sweet...

oh, yr adek lain da upa nya oh..
hish, lamak da sik jmpa ya eh.

:P

Terence said...

so your birthday is 20 august!! I thought i knew it but i couldn't confirm because it wasn't on facebook/friendster :P anyway.. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!! All the best with uni application.. and oh.. the rest of medical school!

dumplings and pau said...

I take back my forgiveness 2 u terey. Next year I'm gonna totally forget ur bday and wish u 5 days later! =P

Bcoz of ur kind wishes tho, I'll not strangle u the next time we meet.

Anonymous said...

awwww sa! and before it used to be quarrels and screams in the car or at home, no?
lol.
OMG. zahir looks thinner than b4! (must be the the manly hood era hoh)

dumplings and pau said...

Ah, you remember that. Hoho.

He has ISSUES with eating. Carry that on and he'll be anorexic.