Tuesday, August 19, 2008

19 on the 19th

The whole world says it's the 19th of August.

I say it's my birthday  =)

It was the date I was born and today, I turn 19 years old.

Shit, I feel old.

I say that every year and will continue saying it until the day I die.

So anyways, present present. Dilemma dilemma.

What should I ask for this year?

When I was small, my parents used to bring me to Toy's World, handed me a basket and asked me to fill it with anything. It was a kid's dream come true! I remember rushing here and there picking what I wanted. That time was fun.

So I told my parents, instead of the usual money, this year I wanted a present. But I'm 19, not 9. I don't desire soft toys anymore. Nor am I eyeing that pink tea set complete with a trolley.

So this afternoon...

 

"Nisa, get ready,"

"What for?"

"We're gonna go buy your present,"

"Ha? Dun want. I still dunno what I want."

"Then when are u gonna buy it?"

"Tomorrow. Next week. Next month. Next year. When I've figured out what I want."

 

To be frank, I've been eyeing the iPhone. But then, buying a new phone is so cliche. Not to mention it's teenager-ish. And I know I'll just change my phone again when there's a new model out next year anyways. So I went with this one.

 

18082008959

 

Behold, my new darling =)

 

digicam

 

Sony Cyber-shot T Series - DSC-T2/G in apple green (the fact that I didn't choose the pink one proved that I don't really like pink ok?)

  • 4GB Internal Memory
  • Photo Album & Scrapbook
  • Smile Shutter
  • Face Detection Technology
  • 8.1 Mega Pixels with Super HAD CCD
  • 2.7" Touch Screen LCD
  • Carl Zeiss® Vario-Tessar Lens with 3x Optical Zoom
  • BIONZ Image Processing Engine
  • Super SteadyShot
  • HD Slide Show with Select Music Playback
  • 1 cm Macro Mode
  • High Definition Output (for still image)

 

Thank you Mum and Dad!

Already this year's birthday seems a lot more special =)

Oh yes, I'm a materialistic girl.

Now you know aite?

Haha.

7 comments:

syashot said...

kakkoi!(cool~)

camera..essential tool for a blogger ;)

dah ada camera canggih tok, mesti engkah banyak pics..hehe.. :P

p/s: green with envy...haha..

(^_^)

Effa said...

geeeee~
errrr, hapy birthday.. hehehe

Najla said...

err happy birthday sa!!!! eheh. I'm jealoussssssss. sik boleh so materialistic lah saaaa. not good..

Terence said...

how embarrassing.. just saw this post after the newer one lol.. so it's 19th. o.O still.. happy belated birthday!!

dumplings and pau said...

How could u ppl forget my bday??

Forgive and forget.Hehe.

Anonymous said...

and i wished on ur the 18th thinking it was 19th lol. serabut my jadual Sa~ (but i still know ur bday falls on the 19th!!) and i wished u again on the 19th kan kan kan~

well hello green darling ^^

Anonymous said...

chaish....i'm 'GREEN' with envy right now.

my camera pon is a hand-me-down of my sister's old camera.tu pun nasib baik bukan camera manual yang guna film tuh.

neways....can't wait to go camwhoring (if u noe wat i mean)with ur cam.

must ajak haseena....