Monday, August 18, 2008

The sweetest thing

About a week ago, I received a PosLaju letter.

 

  18082008950

 

It was from MSU!

Could it be my result??

Could it be my offer letter??

After battling excitedly with the tight wrapping of the envelope (siot PosLaju)...

 

    18082008951

 

An invitation to the graduation ceremony.

Ceh.

FYI, due to, ehem, some "unforeseen circumstances", the venue was changed from PWTC to Theater Hall. That's from an 8 to a 2 on the scale of 10! Unforeseen circumstances my ass.

 

Today, I received another PosLaju. Just that this time, it's a parcel.

 

   18082008952

 

Instantly, I knew it was from my MSU friends. I'm telepathic ; ) hehe.

  1. It was send from the PosLaju branch at Sunway Pyramid. Who else do I know are avid goers to SP? (Coz it's the nearest mall to our campus)
  2. Who else are avid users of PosLaju? We like things done quickly and fast even if it means paying more =)

 

18082008949

 

Since I couldn't come to the graduation ceremony, they decided to bring the graduation ceremony to me. Or as they said it, the graduation teddy. Thank you!

A while later, I heard the sound of now-too-familiar honking.

"Pet pet!" (sounded funny rite, but trust me, that's exactly how it sounded)

Another PosLaju motorcycle. Another envelope.

 

18082008955

 

Obviously, it's a card.

 

18082008957      

  18082008958

 

It was the perfect card ever. Because in our gang,

Seena  =  Monkey (she could never stay still and always like to move around)

Mimi   =  Panda (I'm sorry for always asscociating you with round animals but pandas are cute!!)

Vi  =  Flamingo (why she wanted to be a flamingo, I also dunno)

Seha  =  Tortoise (she's always late)

Thanks a million guys!! I'm really touched. Thank you thank you thank you =)

 

I miss you guys lots and yes, HAPPY GRADUATION!

5 comments:

Effa said...

aWWW~ so thoughtful of them.
i wish my frens are like that.
hehe

Anonymous said...

we rock... and still rockin~
haha. =D
hey hey hey..... late? not anymore lol.. now seha always 10 minutes early. hahahaha! *big smile*
btw thats a turtle ok. and its cute!! hahah ~

Anonymous said...

whoops. is and always early. heh~

Anonymous said...

hey seha...sejak bile kau pernah awal?hahahahaha!joking koking..

sorry lah the card verry the messy.the kissing lipstick is haseena's idea.complemetary of haseena's lips lagi hah!abt the panda...what to do...i dah pasrah with my 'kebulatan'...kahkahkah!

neways...happy birthday once again!

dumplings and pau said...

Exactly. Bile mase lak seha pnh awal. Pfftt.

I was wondering abt the lisptick mark! Knew it was seena's, who's the most mencapub-est among us? =P

If u want, mother hen oso can mimi. Jk.

Thanks!