Thursday, July 31, 2008

Banana Pies In Making

WHAT?
Picnic


WHERE?
Bagan Lalang- which took a freaking one and a half hour of journey and the beach wasn't even that nice. I tell you, in Miri you only need 15 minutes to reach the beach. But then, that's wonderful Miri, not stinking Selangor.


WHO?
The whole mentoring group.


WHEN?
Saturday, 26th July 2008, 7.30 frigging am till 3.30 frigging pm.



POTLUCK FOOD?
Banana pies. Smell like goreng pisang, tasted like cekodok.




Banana pies in making:



Went to Giant. Bought bananas.



I said candid


Seena rolling the dough away



Dumpling-like banana pies (it was the easiest shape)


Frying. Very dangerous.


Tadaaaaa!

Because of the picnic, I:

1) Missed a day -of shopping- with my parents and brothers.

2)

am tanned. We were picnic-ing in the open while everyone else chose a spot under the tree and I did bring my sunblock but I didn't wear it because the sun wasn't anywhere in sight I tell you! Forgot that you couldn't actually see UV.

So from now on, total sunblock and foldable umbrella!

No comments: