Friday, July 18, 2008

A billion sighs


Very tired. Very stressed up. Very annoyed.

Because of the dumb entrance exam, I slept for only 5 hours yesterday. Nope, not studying. Didn't really study much in protest of the exam. I just couldn't sleep. My pre-exam symptom. Then when I'd finally fallen asleep, I dreamed of a pontianak hiding in the locker. Stupid dream. Scared the wits outta me.

The entrance exam was okay I guess. It went much better than I thought. There were 4 papers; Physics, Biology, Math and Chem. 60 questions per paper to be answered in an hour. Bullseye. Eheh.

We've interview tomorrow morning. Been looking up on info and stuff but heck, I still couldn't find who's our Health Minister. Who ah? Call me outdated but I seriously have no idea. I just know that Chua Soi Lek was fired/resigned due to his scandalous video and that's so last year.

And,

Some people just annoyed the hell outta me.


My blog = I'll write what I want.
My blog = You don't like it, fuck off.

Even if it's boring or stupid or immature or whatever, it's none of your fucking business. I decide that, get it?
I seriously think this kind of people ought to be shipped to America and be slaves. Only that, that's in the old days right?

Seriously. Go to Bermuda Triangle, get screwed and don't come back. Or buy a mansion in Malibu, live happily ever after and get outta of my life. Either way, it's fine with me.

It's almost midnight and I haven't taken my shower.

I'll get pneumonia one day, cheers.

8 comments:

syashot said...

woh..dah berlalu pun entrance exam..lepas dah satu beban..

neway, gud luck n all the best kei interview esok! ;)

(^_^)

Terence said...

all the best for the interview!!

FarA said...

lucks n best wishes babe! x)

hilariouskozac said...

cool down nisa..

Najla said...

ooh all the best nisa! u can do it~

dumplings and pau said...

Thanks for the wishes peeps =D

Effa said...

too late for my best wishes?
erk, so how did things go?

dumplings and pau said...

U're ALWAYS late fa =D

Lelah jak I memorised all the ministers' name and all. He didn't even asked. Bleh.

He talked a lot. Was kindda informal. Like he's trying to assess ur attitude from doing casual talk and wanting ur opinions and stuff.

Oh well, I'm done. Weee..