Friday, December 01, 2006

round and ROUND

Started my day with a glass of COKE.

Excitement of the day:

B
oiled 2 eggs!
Don't get me wrong. I
know how to do scrambled eggs, omelette, fried eggs and so on.
There's just something dangerous
with boiled water + fire :P
I cheated though. Well, how should I know when the eggs were finally cooked?
So I had to consult my maid. A couple of times. Only.

Turned out, she
didn't know everything about boiling. Or cooking.
My supposed-to-be-half-boiled-eggs turned into 100% boiled eggs.
I guess I left it too long.


Disaster
failed to strike though.
Ok, so I dropped a plastic spoon. But that's
all. I didn't knock anything else down. And I didn't break anything else either. Guess it's a success :)

1 comment:

Terence said...

i know i know! u turn the eggs.. if it rotates perfectly then it's fully cooked ;) sth like that :P