Wednesday, December 06, 2006

A Mother's Love



Baby Toru is born. Or is it Baby Barney? Haven't decided on that yet.
Well, obviously it's not the one in the pic. She's too furry to be a baby. That's Toru Senior.
The mother.
I've only been awake for 2 hours. And I've
cried enough to fill a bucket. Seeing them stucked there between the rails. Suffocating. My God. Only one lives. They should both be alive.
But I'm thankful enough.
I felt so
HOPELESS. Not being able to do anything. Just stood there and cried. And prayed. For an hour. I love my maid :P she rescued them.
I
love being around my rabbits. Because when I'm with them, I'm completely me. I don't have to pretend. I don't care if they peed on me (seriously, it happened before). Or if I have to go through mud just to catch them. I don't care if I have dirt in my hair. I don't care if I ended up
with scratches.
I
love lecturing them. Even though they never listened to me (Toru went to the neighbour's house just now. See?) Or telling them to shriek whenever there's a cat nearby so I'd be able to save them (they never did that either. I had to rely on my instincts). The only time they'd shriek is when I'm about to put them in their cages.
I held Baby Toru with my
bare hands. It felt AMAZING. It's (because I don't know if it's a she or a he yet) so tiny. Only 4 centimetres in length. Like Thumbelina. Just that this one's a rabbit. But you know what? It's far more cute than Thumbelina. Even though it has no fur yet and it's still reddish. It's so much more adorable. I wish I could take care of it instead of giving it to it's mother. Which of course, isn't possible. For the first time in my life, I wish i'm a rabbit :P
I hope Toru takes
really good care of it.


3 comments:

Terence said...

ooo so that's the story bout u saving the rabbit.. actually it's ur maid saving ur rabbit rite? no wonder u said it's a long story cuz in the end it was ur maid who saved the rabbit....

syashot said...

hulla! wahseh..kesian baby rabbit sekor gik ya. camney nya bole meninggal? erm..i'm wondering..if u really use the ruler to measure the length of the rabbit..4 cm ehs..hehe..(speaking bah <--nuris kata)uiks..camne la rasa pegang rabbit gik baby? bukan badan nya maseh merah ka tym baby..hehe..dunno ehs..x penah tengok rabbit gik baby..pusak penah la..once again the day is saved..thanks to kak u.s..!!

AhLi JiwA said...

Yuuhhuu...heee..heheh..baby rabbit?mesti cute ya..hehe...takziah sal baby rabbit nok sikok ya...dah ajal,gney mok polah...pi sikpa...tup tap tup tap...u'll have 10 babies rabbit in 5 years time...time ya...boh agak kmk,sik larat mok jaga! =P