Sunday, December 31, 2006

A Rhapsody On Its Own


Everyone has their own story. A tale to tell. Memories to share. And a whole lot of stuff to regret.
A new beginning ends an ending. And an ending marks a new beginning.
Looking back throughout the year, I can't say much. Maybe because they're too PRECIOUS to say, or too HORRIBLE, making me refusing to say them. Whatever they were, the year of 2006 was definitely an upturn in my life. Not because of what I've learnt.Nor is it because of my ups and downs or the memories I've made. But because of the amazing people I've gotten to know, and gotten to meet with. People who'd guided me to where I should be, who'd stayed with me no matter what the circumstances were, who'd showed they care.

To Rina, whose good judgement is beyond others. Who stands by me since day one till today. Who always closes her eyes during photo shoots :P and who gave me the most beautiful bracelet I've ever set my eyes on.

To Jolene, whom I know all this while, as one of the greatest person. Whose memory, I hope, will improve in the years to come. Who always wants the best for her friends.

To Terence, whose sarcasm never leaves him. Who's always prepares to dish out advises and be a listening ear. Who's never too stingy to give his guidance.

To Kalus, whom I owe a bucket of apologies, and thank yous. Who's always there, sharing the sweetness and bitterness. Who rationalises his friends, no matter what.

To Siti, whose thoughtfulness impresses those around her. Who offers a kind hand to those who need it. And a shoulder to cry on (or to lean on, hehe).

To Edwin, whose dry sense of humour shall be remember. Who possesses a unique way of teaching (a.k.a being criticised for dumbness comes first). And for meekly following us around parkson all this while :P

To Syafiqah, whose patience is as sticky as marmalade on bread. Who makes me laugh even when I'm down. Whose "spur of the moment" style I'll always have respect for.

To those mentioned, and to those who weren't, to my friends, thank you. For making my life a blessed experience. And no, I'm not dying. Just leaving for ns. Hell in heaven. Or hell in hell.
A rhapsody on its own? Maybe.

2007, a new journey begins.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nisa...all this while,u r a good writer...true..ur words...the way i wrote n used them in ur blog...ur story...means something..thoughtful...kmk sik bulak,bena tok..hehe..and thanks for the comment..anytime u need my shoulder,call me? =p nisa,makseh dengan semua pemberian ktk,apa yg ktk ajar kmk selamak tok...walaupun kita baruk kenal last year..tapi macam dah kenal lamak...u r one very5 good friend..thanks... =) and kat pkn lak,jg dirik bebait..boh nangis2(memandangkan kmk tauk ktk sik akan nangis) hhehehe...enjoy urself k..buat kawan banyak2..kim salam ngn org ensem n cute...mun ada la..ekekkee...anything,juz call or msg kmk...i'll be beside my hp all the time..heheh..kmk tauk...ktk akan dapat tempohi alam pkn tok..trust me...bah...makseh bebanyak nisa...kmk pun dah sik tauk camnei cara mok berterima kasih gik..banyak dah ktk lakukan untuk kmk...sik ternilai...juz...jaga dirik bebait kat pkn k...boh gago ngn org lain mun ada org anok2 ka..boh lalek...do ur best!sampai berjumpa lagi di kemudian hari..insyaallah...assalammualaikum... =)

Anonymous said...

nisa...sorii...ada kesalahan teknikal kat comment sigek tek...bukan "the way i wrote n used"...tok bok nok betol.."the way u wrote n used them"...heheh..sori2...btw,ct tok..=p

Anonymous said...

Faith, Love, Hope™ =P

syashot said...

assalamualaikum..mok britau..kempen anti katikan perlu sokongan padu semua pihak..mun ktk dah ubah fikiran..(err..mksud nya dh ready mk join kempen ya)..sila2kan..dptkan borang pendaftaran segera...sementara stok maseh ada.. :)

(huhu..myb tym kmk taip tok ktk dh sampe kat plkn..slmat berjuang!jihad!!)

Anonymous said...

i take your words as a compliment. i'm sorry if ive always called you guys like " oh my god, you don't know these questions??" whenever you ppl ask questions. if i offended anybody, i humbly apologize. these are the results of too much hanging out and talking cock with daus and ahim last time, that is not being very serious when questions are asked.. i hope you guys would forgive me as i don't really mean it.

oh btw, this is my first visit to nunuk's blog

Terence said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Terence said...

YESH! I FINALLY CAN GO CONNECT TO THE INTERNET. BUT I'VE ALREADY READ THE POST EARLIER ON B4 MY CREDIT WENT RM NEGATIVE 13! AND WHY IS THERE THIS WORD VERIFICATION THING WHEN I HAVE TO POST A COMMENT AT UR BLOG? AS I'M TYPING THIS I HOPE U'RE HAVING FUN AT PLKN. RETURN HOME SAFELY! I STILL WANNA BORROW SOME MORE BOOKS :p

Terence said...

i mean i can FINALLY CONNECT.. :P