Thursday, April 05, 2007

A New Day


Today i watched the sun rose. I saw sunrise. Something I haven't seen in a long time. Not since school ended. I decided last night that I wanted to see the dawn today. Since it's not like I had anything to do anyway. So I was careful not to fall asleep. I listened to songs, I wrote in my diary, I washed dishes, I lied on my bed doing nothing.... and for those who could see me scrubbing a teapot at 3.30 am, they'd think I was mad :P I wanted to be on time to see it. It was amazing. For me, that is. Oh sure, I got plenty of that during NS but you couldn't really admire the sun rising when you're undergoing physical training could you?

5:58:30 am
6:06:12 am


6:08:06 am


6:12:50 am


6:13:48 am And Mr. Sun woke up :)


As I sat on the swings, legs tucked in, I thought of the memories I've made so far. My memories. Unforgettable events, unforgettable people. At least, for now. There are things I won't forget for life. Things worth remembering. But who was I kidding? We remember. And then we forget. That's the way life works. I may think I won't forget those now. Everyone has experienced that right? The I-will-never-forget-this-moment moments. As time passed, as life unfold itself bit by bit, I'll experience more. More things to remember, more important events to record. Just like a memory card. When it's full, we delete the old files to make space for the new ones. Or much easier, reformat it. When I managed to overcome something, I used to think that I was mature enough, learned loads already. But when I look back now, I just see an immature version of myself.

Anyway, after I was done snapping pictures outside, I wandered around the house. Because a normal school day was something new to me now. Besides, it's not everyday that I was awake at 6 am :P


A picture of Izzati who insisted on posing like that despite me telling her I wanted to post it on my blog. I blame Ustaz Juneed because he taught her that. That girl does not know the meaning of a proper picture. But that's one of the things I admire about her I guess. She doesn't give a damn about anything or anyone. Sweet.





The er-I-don't-know-what's-that pose?






For anyone who knows my brother, that picture's so not candid. There's no way he'd open a book early in the morning. Unless, of course if he's completing a last-minute homework. Like this morning, he woke up at 5.30 am to search for his BM ULBS online. Nice. These people woke up at 6 am and left home at 6.40 am. Ha! Thank God I'm done with school.


Panda eyes, panda eyes. I need some sleep XD

3 comments:

Terence said...

ur blog's suddenly so full of photos! it's not a bad thing tho

Anonymous said...

wau the clouds kinda reminded me of the stars at N9 there.. i miss the really bright freaking shiny stars at 6.30am.. yeah.. still dark at that time.. different from miri. no stars in miri. gosh i mean like even at 6.30am there're like a gazilion stars up there so pretty.. i'm sounding so gay.. but don care! i love watching the stars lolzz. even caught the pari stars (the one shaped like cross and sagitourus(the bow hunter).. this doesn't sound like me, but i'm usually very cool lolz, but u know, anyone who saw those stars at my camp there, even a mighty strong man becomes a sissy.

Anonymous said...

ai.. you three look sooooo alike!!same school oso!! where's your elder brother huh??? ahahah you can make a family photo there in kolej LMAO..you're close with syafiqah rite.. haha and your sister is close with syafiqah's sister! double lol!! i cannot stand siblings who look alike lah.. lololololol