Monday, June 30, 2008

What would you say?


Seena asked all of us a string of questions the other day. I was intrigued so here goes:

Let's say you found out your husband-to-be is not a virgin, what would you do?
Um...erm...umm..wait a minute. I have to think.


The first thing I thought was, "How do I evade this question? There must be a loophole somewhere." But then, it was just a question. Asked outta boredom and curiousity. All I had to do was answer.

I know I would think, if I loved that man enough, I wouldn't care. It's a thing of the past and everyone deserves a second chance. He deserves to make amend for his mistake. Of course we'd have rows and stuff but everything'd be okay.
But I know what I would do is, I wouldn't accept him. The fact that he did it say something about himself. I'm not good at giving second chances.


But what if your wedding's all planned? You've printed the cards and everything.
I wouldn't care. I would cancel the invitations. What's a bunch of fancy words written on fancy papers to my life and a man I don't trust? And people can talk. I don't give a **censored**.


What would you say to your parents then?
I would tell them that I'm feeling unsure. That I'm just experiencing a nervous breakdown and I need the time to think. After some time, I'd tell them I'm calling the wedding off.


So..what would you girls answer?


5 comments:

syashot said...

waah..soklan futuristik tok..

i agree wif u..

xtau nak comment pa ekceli..haha..

na'uzubillahminzalik..

(^_^)

FarA said...

hm hm.
ill ask when did he lose his virginity haha.

ill be cautious as u never know HE might get STD due to random-sex life. hm hm.

the wedding cards are printed. now dat's a definite musibah. to go on with the wedding but hving this urgh-he's-unvirginised, i think ill go with u Sa, call the wedding off.

hoh.
we wont stumble this incident, i hope. Amin.

Effa said...

hm..hm..
intrigued.

hurm..hmmmm..
well, true la..
i'll ask when too. hihi
and, i'll ask was he sexually active. just curious. (but i dont think he'll admit)
and of course a few blood test of this and that.
and then, the LOVE factor,probly.

If i really love him, and he really loves me more than i love him. Probably.. the wedding might go on.

i mean, who knows his drink was spike by a psycho lady ka?

He told me the truth, so i think i can trust him.. maybe~

well, if im soooo madly in love with him, and he's sooo madly in love with me, i'll marry him.
as long as :-

a) he doesnt have any kids out there.
b)he's not a widow
c)he have no STDs.
d)and that he lost his virginity was just a ONE TIME mistake.


or smthg like det.

*touchwood*

Najla said...

what effa said. hehe

Effa said...

lala.. oh lalaaa...
=.="
just that?????
hehehehe.