Sunday, February 17, 2008

Walking Fairy

Sometimes I feel, we are puppets. Chained by strings. Destined to entertained.

I am one of those puppets. Controlled, put into acts. The strings are my leash, and one who controls them, isn't someone. Not a person, but an event. Not a walking soul, but bits of occurence. It took a lifetime for the strings to get loose. And it gave me great delights, to be freed. Weightless. For not to force to smile. Not to force into joyous. But doing them with sincerity.

But sometimes, just sometimes, the chains tightened, jerking me backwards. And it repeats.
It repeats. As if all this while, I didn't move. Rooted to that one spot. And after some passing time, the chains loosen once again.

I'm going to be binded to them forever. But I still believe the strings will break one day. They will. All I have to do is wait.
Just being dramatic XOXO
Anyways, let's immersed ourselves in the pictures of cuteness:


It's so small, it could fit right into my palms

Lulu*, Lala*, Lili*


Like a lioness
Now watch Lulu*:

Wearing a dress!

First unsuccesful attempt to take the dress off

Second unsuccessful attempt

Chewed on the tablecloth instead

Bite bite

Very doll-like and pretty

*Names subjected to changes because well, I haven't named them yet.

Btw, I DON'T believe in all those crap about animals dying if pictures of them are taken. That is not only PURE, but completely and utterly bullshit. They die because they're old or sick or eaten. If it's true, then the animals on TV and magazines and books and posters would all be dead by now and this world would be animal-less. And my rabbits will have long prosperous lives. So there.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

salam.

bagi nama rabit ya nunu..hehe..

cute alu jak rabbit pake baju..

(^_^)

Najla said...

LALA????!!!! WHY LALA?!! of all the names... u picked LALA?! I don't want u to think of LALA as a rabbit. LALA is a human! and she's ur friend. okay? u know what u have to do now~

FarA said...

oooh. rabbits in dresses !! ^^ hw bout rabbit in tutus ? =p

Anonymous said...

hey. rabbit itu kiut :)

wendliu said...

i missed reading ur blog posts :) and ur rabbit is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo adorable.. after seeing ur post, i'm thanking God now for not eating the rabbit satay yesterday which my fren gave me @@

saza love said...

kiut da jak rabbit ya eyy

Seetah said...

oh woman. update! so much for nagging me to update mine. =P and owh. come back soon! im here already! dont go wandering about in OU without me there!