Friday, March 30, 2007

Puffer fish


Yesterday, i'd spend my night sorting through the cards i'd gotten the year before. A way of entertaining myself since i'd almost died out of boredom which happens a lot now by the way. There was the unique raya card from Terey. Unique because of it's envelope. I remember asking him about it and he said the usual ones would be, well, boring. I've to agree with him. It's amazing how he'd even managed to get his sarcasm inside a raya card :D Then there was the card posted from Wendy. It was sweet of her because at that time she was in KL. Cards, cards and cards. From Rina. From Asylla, Ctah, Ct etc..but i just noticed that those cards were similar in a way. Different events but the same content. SPM. It felt really weird reading those now.

It's been a week since i'd last wrote anything in here. What's there to write anyway?



I'm bored

Enough that i would spend my day at home glancing at the clock, the watch, my handphone. Whatever that's able to tell me the time. And it doesn't help that time doesn't seem to move. Not slowly, not crawling, but not moving. I'd wander around the house, complaining. Or I'd lie quietly on my bed, trying to focus my thoughts elsewhere besides the TIME. Or do odd jobs. Like today, i helped my maid folded clothes. Other days, I helped her washed the dishes. I called those odd jobs because before this, over my dead body would i do house chores. I personally hated folding clothes. Or putting them away. Basically, anything that involved clothes. Except buying and wearing them, of course.



I'm bored

So i would usually spend my afternoons in Parkson with my bro. Or night outings with my parents AND my bro. And somehow, there's always something to buy. Maybe i should learn a thing or two from the shopaholic books. Anyway, the trips to Parkson have become boring as well. It's like there's nowhere else to go, nothing else to do. Nothing new, no excitement whatsoever. And by the way, the whole point of that picture isn't that he'd make a good waiter, though i think he would despite the fact that he'd laughed the last time i'd suggested him to find a job, no. He wanted his SHOES to be in the picture because according to him, there's nothing more important than a pair of decent shoes. Jeans comes in second and lastly, t-shirt. And according to him as well, what's the point of spending hundreds on buying them if you don't show them? Uh, yeah. Like i care.




I'm bored
Which explains why i write in my diary every night. That's one thing i love though. Writing. I could go on for pages. I don't know what i write about since i'd just complained there's nothing to do. So, shouldn't there be nothing to write? But you know, the more boring it gets, the l o n g e r my entry gets. Maybe because that's the time when i'm really good at crapping. And besides, there's nothing to do right? Why shouldn't i write? And oh, at the rate i'm writing, my diary wouldn't even last for another 2 months. Which says something since it's thicker than last year's and THAT lasted for more than a year.



I'm bored

And my brother feels it's not right if he doesn't criticise me in a day. Last night he said i was always writing in my diary and wasn't it boring? He asked me how many hundred pages I'd wrote and when i told him it's only 1 and a half page, he replied sceptically that that's because it's only 12.30 am. Then today he LAUGHED at me because i was folding the clothes. And he asked me to stop wandering around because it annoyed him. Fine. Whatever.

It's stupid because my days are all the same. I wake up just to wait for bedtime. That's like living without any purpose. I might as well sleep the whole day. But of course, I couldn't do that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

salam!

ahah..borink ka? gi la buat proposal picnic..wat tentatif program..hehe..mcm mok polah nadwah riya..atur2 aktiviti..hehe..dapat melatih skill membuat perancangan..

:o)

Terence said...

hey ur diary is kinda nice! not my type but it's kinda fancy. Been trying to look for those fancy note books here but never found any!