Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Facts and False

Let us face reality for a moment.

False: I have a warm close relationship with my parents.
Fact: I could never get along with them.

False: Boredom is the only thing i'm feeling.
Fact: Tense.

False: I'm forever a spoilt brat, throwing tantrums to get my way.
Fact: I'm trying really hard to control my temper and my patience's
              wearing really really thin.

False: We all enjoy having our family and friends around us.
Fact: Where's the peace?

False: Home's heaven.
Fact: I wish there's somewhere else I could run to.

Damn this world.Or just me.You got your wish.

3 comments:

syashot said...

salam!

Situasi : sik sabar mok balit miri..
implikasi : hope hari berlalu dengan cepat..

situasi : studi..studi..studi..banyak benda kena diulangkaji..
implikasi..hope hari berlalu dengan perlahan so dat banyak la masa kei ulangkaji (mun la juak..huhu)

argh! apakah ini?? kontradiksi!!

Anonymous said...

lol it seems like your false statements are my real facts. edwin

Anonymous said...

and she's in a fury. And I wonder.. where has she been for 2 days? 1 question. You know what I'll ask.