Wednesday, December 19, 2007

STUPID IDIOT MORON HIPPOPOTAMUS DUGONG KANCIL


I always told my friends, if I were to die, then the biggest possibility was me being hit by a car. Or anything that has to do with cars really. Because unfortunately, my senses don't include cars.

BLOODY KANCIL

There. And maybe I could blame Yazid as well while I'm at this. He was the one who drove anyway. The moment I arrived in Miri, and he already tried to kill me. Or in his words, "pulled a stunt so that I would never ever drive,". Yea, rite.


He was trying to catch the traffic light; it showed green. It was raining and he was speeding. Then
a stupid bug of a Kancil suddenly appeared from the left, and it was speeding as well. AND the driver didn't even bother slowing down when he/ she saw an Unser coming. Seeing that, bro tried braking but that didn't work so he had to
swerve to the right, right into the next lane. 

The road was slippery.

And the car spinned 245 degrees.

Then he swerved the car back into the left lane, and it jerked as if something had hit it. But thank God nothing did and we were all still alive.


STUPID IDIOT MORON HIPPOPOTAMUS DUGONG KANCIL
That goes to its driver as well.

Not a word about that to Mum okay.

Oh. She's asking me to make Earl Grey tea for Dad.

So.

How do you make tea?


3 comments:

Terence said...

u wet the teabag with water and toss it up to the ceiling.. try it until it sticks permanently. that's how you make tea :)

dumplings and pau said...

Oohh, that totally worked!

Thanx ya x)

syashot said...

salam!

ahah.mbak protraktor ka tym ya..245 darjah??

hehe.pe2pun, alhamdulillah slamat sampe di umah..

okies, slamat ari raya aidiladha..

p/s: buat teh, erm..mun sik silap kenak pegi petik daun teh lok, pas ya renehkan..try la..kmk pun x pnah try gik kaedah tok..gud luck!

(^_^)